1.1. Provide Education (“we”, “our”, “us”, “the Company”) takes its obligations under GDPR and applicable data privacy law seriously. We process Personal Data of our candidates, clients, employees, workers and other third parties.
1.3. We recognise that the correct and lawful treatment of Personal Data will maintain confidence in the organisation and will provide for successful business operations. Protecting the confidentiality and integrity of Personal Data is a critical responsibility that we take seriously at all times.
1.4. The DPO is responsible for overseeing our Data Protection Policy and, as applicable, developing Related Policies and Privacy Guidelines. That post is held by Danielle Quinn who can be contacted by email firstname.lastname@example.org
1.5. Personal data protection principles
We adhere to the principles relating to Processing of Personal Data set out in the GDPR which require Personal Data to be:
- Processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner (Lawfulness, Fairness and Transparency).
- Collected only for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes (Purpose Limitation).
- Adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which it is Processed (Data Minimisation).
- Accurate and where necessary kept up to date (Accuracy).
- Not kept in a form which permits identification of Data Subjects for longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the data is Processed (Storage Limitation).
- Processed in a manner that ensures its security using appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect against unauthorised or unlawful Processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage (Security, Integrity and Confidentiality).
- Not transferred to another country without appropriate safeguards being in place (Transfer Limitation).
- Made available to Data Subjects and Data Subjects allowed to exercise certain rights in relation to their Personal Data (Data Subject’s Rights and Requests).