An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Administrator to join our award winning team in Barnsley.
As a Service Administrator within Operam Education Group, it is expected that you will provide support to the sales team, within the branch you work in and operate as part of the wider business.
Reports to the Account Director or Branch Manager
- Assisting the sales team with the recruitment of candidates using job boards, websites, social media etc.
- To send documents to candidates to prepare them for interview with the sales consultants.
- Sending screening links to the candidate(s), where applicable
- To assist the sales team with the preparation of profiles and CVs for candidates
- The chasing of safeguarding to include but not limited to reference chasing.
- Ensuring the candidate availability is up to date and recorded appropriately on the system.
- To support the sales consultants with am check in calls.
- To support the sales consultants with quality/feedback calls to candidates and clients
- To assist the sales team with filling day to day bookings.
- To ensure safeguarding confirmation is sent to the client in a timely manner
- To ensure booking confirmations are sent to the candidate in a timely manner.
- To work with the sales team on the candidate database and the retention of candidates via phone calls and electronically.
- To assist with open days for candidates both in the office and externally
- Have the ability to work unsupervised whilst always maintaining an appearance that is suitable to represent the business.
- Be able to effectively multi task, adequately prioritise a busy and demanding workload and work towards and within deadlines.
- Possess excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively and in the spirit of the Company and your position.
- Possess excellent organisational skills.
- Effective planning and prioritising
- Commitment to attention to detail
- You will have the ability to build trusted customer relationships.
EXPECTED BEHAVIOUR AND COMPETENCIES
- Deal with every candidate and client within the business with courtesy and professionalism, striving for a trusted relationship.
- Engage with every team member professionally, being mindful of the Company expectations regarding effective team work.
- Be reflective and self-aware of how one’s own behaviour can impact on the branch, other team members and the Company’s candidates and clients and make the necessary adjustment.
- Be aware of your time management and use of time so that the maximization of productivity is achieved throughout the day and week.
- Plan effectively so that you achieve the responsibilities of your role.
- Look for solutions in yours and the businesses practices so that a more productive outcome is achieved.
- You will overcome adversity by remaining positive and not behave in a way that is unreasonable and has a negative impact on other team members and the business.
- You will be flexible so that yours and the business goals are achieved.
- You must be a team player
For more information or an informal chat contact Richard Kaye – email@example.com