- Secondary Supply Teachers KS3 and KS4
- Halifax, Town Centre, Boothtown, Illingworth, Ovenden, Mixenden – HX1 & HX2
- Immediate start
- We are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs into Schools across Yorkshire. We are a supplier to several secondary schools in the area and have a high demand for Qualified Secondary Teachers for a variety of day to day, long term, and permanent opportunities. We have work to suit various needs and requirements either on a full time or part time basis.
- Successful applicants will have:
- QTS status or equivalent
- Recent experience working within a Secondary School setting
- Relevant subject specialism including English, Maths, Science, Technology, Performing Arts, Humanities, Physical Education
- Passion, be empathetic and have confidence
- Superb behaviour management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An up-to-date DBS that is on the DBS Update Service (or be willing to undertake a new one)
- Proof of Safeguarding at a minimum of Level 1 (or be willing to undergo online training)
Benefits of working with us:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Opportunities to be able to complete your Induction
- CCS Framework Provider
- Prospects of CPD through our CPD Online.
- An attractive refer a friend scheme bonus
- A supportive agency with friendly consultants dedicated to listening to your requirements
If you are an Early Career or experienced Teacher looking for a teaching position, then we want to hear from you!
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults and expects all supply staff to share this commitment. As part of our recruitment process, we will undertake the necessary checks to complete your registration with us, inclusive of a video interview, current references, and DBS check.