Here at Provide Education we are looking to recruit Supply Primary Teachers in both Key Stage 1 & Key Stage 2. We work with schools in South Yorkshire: Barnsley/ Doncaster/ Sheffield/ Rotherham. This will be on a day to day and long term supply basis. You would be helping support our client schools on a temporary basis. We are looking forward to supporting you to find your next role and finding the perfect opportunity for you to settle into a school and be part of the team.
- Planning, preparing, and delivering lessons.
- Working with students from KS1 & KS2 to improve specific reading skills, including phonemic awareness, phonics, vocabulary.
- Helping pupils improve their English Skills – listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills via individual and group sessions.
- Motivate and stimulate a child’s learning abilities, often encouraging learning through experience.
- Encourage mathematical and creative development through stories, songs, games, drawing, and imaginative play.
- Assess pupils to develop growth and knowledge.
- Help with SATS and other exams.
What Provide Education can offer you:
- Fantastic opportunities within various schools.
- Exciting possibilities for professional development.
- Regular work on a day to day and/or long term basis.
- A dedicated personal consultant to match your requirements to the job role.
If you’re interested please apply today with an up to date CV or call to arrange a registration.