Year 6 Teaching Assistant
Provide Education are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant to support Year 6 SATS booster groups at a Primary School in Wakefield.
We are looking for an experienced TA to work full time from January to July 2020.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Typical School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
* Candidates MUST have experience of working in a school environment
* Have previously supported a Year 6 class
* Have Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
* Have the enthusiasm and passion for supporting teachers and children.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!