Year 6 Teacher
Provide Education are recruiting for a Year 6 Teacher for a Primary School in the Leeds area.
We are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Primary Teacher for a long term contract in a primary school in the Leeds area. This is a full time role to start in January and working until the summer. Applications are invited from both NQT’s and experienced teachers. Strong behaviour management is essential.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have previous experience working in Key Stage 2
* Have excellent Key Stage 2 Knowledge
* Experience in teaching Year 6 SATS
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have Good curriculum knowledge.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!