Year 5 Teacher Required
Are you qualified teacher? Do you require the flexibility of supply work?
Provide Education are recruiting for a Year 5 Teacher for one of our partnering Primary schools in the Calderdale area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Year 5 Teacher for a long term role starting from January 2020. This is a full time role with cover needed up to July 2020.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
The ideal candidate should:
* Hold QTS or QTLS
* Previous experience teaching in a similar role
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have Good curriculum knowledge
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire, the East Midlands and Manchester.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call on 01484 722 705 - evenings and weekends included!