Year 4 Teacher
Are you qualified teacher? Do you require the flexibility of supply work?
Provide Education are recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher for a primary school in the Stockton-On-Tees area.
We are recruiting for a Year 4 Teacher with a passion for teaching to cover a year 4 class on a long term basis. This is a full time position to start in January and working on an ongoing basis.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious primary teacher to join our agency, we welcome applications from both NQT’s and experienced teachers.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have previous experience working in Year 4.
* Have excellent Key Stage 2 Knowledge.
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have Good curriculum knowledge.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!