Are you qualified teacher? Do you require the flexibility of supply work?
Provide Education are currently recruiting for Vocational Tutors for a pupil referral unit in the Kirklees area.
We are looking for Tutors to cover lessons in Mechanics, Construction and Joinery.
These are full time positions, starting in September and working on an ongoing basis.
Typical School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
The ideal candidate should:
* Qualified Tutor
* Have excellent knowledge of teaching mechanics, construction or joinery
* Experience of teaching in a non-mainstream setting
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have good curriculum knowledge.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!