1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
Provide Education are recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant for a 1:1 support role at one of our partnering schools in Calderdale.
We are looking for an experienced SEN TA to work full time with a pupil with behavioural issues. Team Teach or MAPA training is desirable but not essential.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Typical School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
* Candidates MUST have experience of working with children with Special Educational Needs
* Have excellent SEN Knowledge
* Hold an up to date Team Teach qualification or happy to undertake a Team Teach course
* Have previously worked in a similar role
* Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent is desirable
* Have the enthusiasm and passion for supporting teachers and children.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call on 01484 722 705 - evenings and weekends included!