1:1 SEN Teaching Assistants
Provide Education are recruiting for SEN Teaching Assistants for various 1:1 support roles in partnering schools accross Leeds.
We are looking for experienced SEN TAs to work in either SEN Provisions, Secondary or Primary Schools.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Typical School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
* Candidates MUST have experience of working with children with special educational needs
* Have excellent SEN Knowledge
* Have previously worked in a similar role
* Have Level 3 teaching assistant qualification or equivalent
* Have the enthusiasm and passion for supporting teachers and children.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!