Secondary Teaching Assistant – West Yorkshire
Are you a Teaching Assistant looking for work in West Yorkshire?
Would you like a rewarding job working in a Secondary School?
If you have answered YES then the Secondary Team at Provide Education would like to speak with you!
Provide Education are working with various Secondary Schools across the West Yorkshire area who are in need of classroom support staff. You MUST have previous experience of working with children either on a paid or voluntary basis.
Typical School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
Provide Education can offer you:
- CPD Training opportunities including Team Teach Qualification, SEN Awareness and support in the classroom training
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enrolment in a Pension Scheme
- Option of holiday pay scheme
- Ongoing support and guidance throughout your Education career
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Permanent and temporary opportunities
If you are interested in this position, please send in your CV or call the SEND Team to discuss in more detail on 01484 722 705.
Provide Education are currently working on a number of vacancies so even if this one doesn't fit your exact requirements, we may have something more suitable for you. Please send through your CV or give us a call so we can discuss other opportunities.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR PROVIDE EDUCATION:
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call on - evenings and weekends included!
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Provide Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Job Type: Full-time