Out of School Club Coordinator
Provide Education are recruiting for an out of school hours club coordinator for a primary school in the Calderdale area.
We are looking for candidates with a childcare qualification and previous experience working with children. This is a part time role working Tuesday- Thursday 3.30pm- 6pm and is to start as soon as possible working on an ongoing basis. A current DBS certificate is essential.
We are looking for candidates who:
* Have previous experience working in a school.
* Have a level 2 childcare qualification or above,
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!