Provide Education are recruiting for a catering assistant for a secondary school in the Wakefield area.
This is a 15 hour a week role working roughly from 11am-2pm Monday- Friday. The role is to start as soon as possible on an ongoing basis
Previous experience working as a catering assistant is essential and candidates must have experience of serving multiple people at a time.
The role will include:
- Prepare the service area and other equipment at the point of service for the efficient and effective service of meals;
- To assist in the preparation, cooking and serving of food;
- To produce meals of consistent high standards on a daily basis;
- To wash dishes, cutlery, tumblers, jugs, serving utensils, containers, tables and all other catering equipment in the catering environment;
- To clean on a daily basis all catering areas to an agreed standard;
- To act as a cashier as required;
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
- Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
- Competitive rates of pay
- Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!