School Business Manager/Senior School Administrator
Provide Education are currently recruiting for School Business Manager for one of our partnering schools in the Wakefield area.
This is a full time role, starting ASAP and will be ongoing.
Working hours are 8:15am-3:30pm; any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
You must have a recent DBS that is preferably on the DBS update service.
* Maths and English GCSE or equivalent
* At least 12 months' experience working in a school office/reception in a similar role
* Ability to prioritise workload and work to specific deadlines
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
* Knowledge of Educational Sofware e.g. SIMS
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call on 01484 722 705 - evenings and weekends included!