School Business Manager
Provide Education are currently recruiting for a temporary School Business Manager for a primary school in Huddersfield.
The position is to ASAP and working on a full time basis for a temporary three or four weeks cover. Candidates MUST have an active child barring DBS.
Typical full day school hours are 8am-4.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
Your responsibilities will be:
- Finance management, to be responsible for the schools budget, ensuring the school makes the best possible uses of its resources.
- To line manage all other administrative/clerical officers.
- To carry out school office day to day tasks.
- To be responsible for the arrangements for school facilities including; catering, transport ect.
- To assist the head teacher in recruitment, professional development and training of all staff.
- Responsible for all new staffs right to work documents s and to ensure contracts of employment are issued.
- To formulate, monitor and implement the school safety policy.
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!