Are you qualified teacher? Do you require the flexibility of supply work?
Provide Education are recruiting for a Primary Teacher for a primary school in the Chesterfield area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious primary teacher to join our agency, this position is not suitable for NQT’s.
We are recruiting for a Primary Teacher with a passion for teaching to cover a primary class. The position is to start ASAP and working full time on an ongoing basis.
Typical School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have previous experience in primary schools.
* Have excellent Key Stage 1& 2 Knowledge
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have Good curriculum knowledge.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!