We are recruiting for a Playworker for an out of school club in the Halifax area.
This is a permanent position, starting in September. We have various part time hours available for this role.
We are looking for candidates with the Level 3 teaching assistant qualification as a minimum and have the enthusiasm and passion for supporting children in primary a school setting.
We are looking for candidates who:
* Have previous experience working as a teaching assistant or nursery nurse
* Have Cache Level 3 or equivalent
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!