Are you qualified teacher? Do you require the flexibility of supply work?
Provide Education are recruiting for a MFL Teacher for a secondary school in the Retford area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious secondary teacher to join our agency, applications are invited from both NQT’s and experienced teachers.
We are recruiting for a secondary teacher to cover a MFL classes for a long term contract, this is a full time position to start ASAP and working on an ongoing basis. You will need to cover French, German and Spanish classes.
The ideal candidate should:
* MFL Specialism PGCE
* Have excellent knowledge of Spanish, French and German.
* Experience of teaching MFL up to KS5.
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have good curriculum knowledge.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!