Male SEN Teaching Assistant
Provide Education are recruiting for a SEN Teaching Assistant for a Special Educational Needs school in the Huddersfield area.
We are recruiting for experienced SEN teaching assistant to work in a specialist school supporting a child with severe learning difficulties. The role will involve supporting the child with both their studies and some personal care. The position is to start in June until the end of the year.
We are looking for candidates with the Level 3 teaching assistant qualification as a minimum and have the enthusiasm and passion for supporting teachers and children.
Candidates MUST have experience of working with children with a range of special educational needs.
We are looking for candidates who:
* Have previous experience working in a specialist school.
* Have excellent SEN Knowledge
* Have previously worked in a similar role.
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have Good curriculum knowledge.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!