Level 2 Teaching Assistant
Provide Education are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a primary school in the Oldham area. This is a full time position to start as soon as possible and working on an ongoing supply basis.
We are looking for candidates with the Level 2 teaching assistant qualification as a minimum and have the enthusiasm and passion for supporting teachers and children in primary schools. You must have at least 6 months recent classroom experience for this role.
We are looking for candidates who:
* Have previous experience working as a teaching assistant.
* 6 Months recent classroom experience.
* Have Cache Level 2 or equivalent
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* SEN Experience is desirable.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!