Are you qualified teacher? Do you require the flexibility of supply work?
Provide Education are recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Teacher for a primary school in the Wakefield area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious primary teacher to join our agency, applications are invited from both NQT’s and experienced teachers.
We are recruiting for a Key Stage 2 teacher with a passion for teaching to cover a KS2 class on an ongoing basis. The position is to start as soon as possible, working full time.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have previous experience working in Key Stage 2.
* Have excellent Key Stage 2 Knowledge
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have Good curriculum knowledge.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
If this sounds like you, we are holding a registration open day at Wakefield Job Centre (Crowther House, Thornhill Street, Wakefield, WF1 1PL) on Wednesday 21st February 2018 between 10:30am and 3:00pm. Please call on 01909 512194 to arrange a registration appointment time.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!