Are you qualified teacher? Do you require the flexibility of supply work?
Provide Education are recruiting for a Key stage 2 Teacher for a Primary School in the Leeds area.
We are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious Primary Teachers to join our agency for day to day supply work in key stage 2 classes. Applications are invited from both NQT’s and experienced teachers.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have previous experience working in Key Stage 2
* Have excellent Key Stage 2 Knowledge
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have Good curriculum knowledge.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Is supply work for you? Please call on 01909 512194 to arrange a registration appointment.
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!