Helpdesk ICT Technician
Provide Education are recruiting for a Helpdesk ICT Technician for a school in the Wakefield area.
We are looking for candidates with previous experience to provide first and second line support for all hardware and software on the school Network. You will be supporting and maintaining the schools ICT infrastructure, including Audio/visual resources, mobile devices and wireless systems for all staff, pupils and visitors.
The working hours are 37.5 hours a week all year round, Monday to Friday.
The successful candidate must be committed to achieving high standards in ICT provision for the school; in particular they must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Working knowledge of ICT Network Administration
- Working knowledge of desktop trouble-shooting
- Ability to work co-operatively and flexibly within a team
- Committed to maintaining high standards in technical knowledge and skill
- Excellent communication skills
Benefits of working within the school:
* 4 weeks annual leave (increasing to 5 after 5 years full service)
* Operate a money purchase pension scheme
* Free car parking available
* Free school lunch during term time
* Access to free 24 hour employee assistance programme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!