Head Of Department- RE Teacher
Are you qualified teacher? Do you require the flexibility of supply work?
Provide Education are recruiting for a HOD RE Teacher for a secondary school in the Leeds area.
We are recruiting for a secondary teacher with a passion for teaching to cover the Head of the RE Department. The position is to start in January and working on an ongoing basis.
The ideal candidate should:
* Have previous Head of Department Experience
* Have excellent knowledge of RE
* Previous management experience.
* Five years teaching experience
* Previous experience teaching up to GCSE RE
* Promote the RE Department actively within the school
* Lead and Manager the Department inline with the School Development Plan
* Oversea and evaluate department staff
* Responsibility for the department budget
* Liaise with the Special Needs Co-ordinator
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!