Head of Geography
Are you qualified teacher? Do you require the flexibility of supply work?
Provide Education are recruiting for a head of Geography Teacher for a secondary school in the Worksop area.
We are looking for an experienced geography teacher with previous head of department experience to provide long term cover. The successful candidate will take on marking, planning and leading other staff in the department as well as having a full timetable. The role will start in September and will continue until April 2019.
The ideal candidate should:
* A Geography specialist PGCE
* Have excellent knowledge of Geography.
* Experience of teaching up to KS5.
* Previous head of department experience.
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have good curriculum knowledge.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!