Provide Education are acting as recruitment business, recruiting Exam Invigilators on behalf of secondary schools in the Kirklees area. We are seeking multiple exam invigilators to oversee mock and final exams.
Note: All applicants must be willing to attend a free Exam Invigilator training provided by Provide Education to comply with Joint Council for Qualification requirements.
Typical Full Day School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
Who can apply?
- People who are interested in other roles such as Teaching Assistants or Cover Supervisors
- Graduates who have experience within exams and can follow guidance provided by the exams officer and the school
- Experienced exam invigilators
As a successful candidate you must:
- Ensure that students enter the examination hall in the correct manner and have good presentation
- Make sure that candidates are seated in accordance with the seating plan
- Ensuring that students abide by the rules of the examination hall and that they practice the correct exam conditions. This includes behaviour, mobile phones, checking throughout the examination that no cheating occurs during, before or after the examination takes place
- Have a DBS registered on the online update service or be willing to purchase one at a cost of £40
- Be able to supply suitable references and be subject to our safeguarding and vetting checks
- Good organisation skills
- Previous experience is an advantage but not essential
- Professional presentation
- Effective communication skills
About the role:
- The roles are to commence from October half term and will continue throughout the academic year until July 2020.
- Total working hours will vary each week dependent on the number of exams undertaken
How can you be considered?
- Email an up to date CV by clicking apply now
Individuals working for Provide Education benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- On-going support and guidance throughout your education career
- A flexible approach to work
- Priority to undertake other roles such as Teaching Assistant or Cover Supervisor
- Permanent and temporary opportunities
Provide Education are proud holders of the REC Audited Education accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.
Please call on 01484 722 705 to arrange a registration appointment.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!