Deputy English Teacher
Provide Education are recruiting for an English Teacher for a secondary school in the Mansfield area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious secondary teacher to join our agency for a long term work assignment.
We are recruiting for a secondary teacher with a passion for teaching to work as a Deputy English Teacher on a long term basis, the position is to start in September working full time until December with the potential to be extended further.
The ideal candidate should:
* English Specialism PGCE
* Have excellent knowledge of English Language & Literature
* Experience of teaching English up to KS4.
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have good curriculum knowledge.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!