Computer Science Teacher
Are you qualified teacher? Do you require the flexibility of supply work?
Provide Education are recruiting for a Computer Science Teacher for a Secondary School in the Tameside area. The ideal candidate will be able to teach Computer Science up to A level, and will also have experience teaching the CiDA Qualification.
This is a full time role, due to start after February half term and will continue for the foreseeable future.
The ideal candidate should:
* An ICT/ Computer Science specialist PGCE
* Have excellent knowledge of ICT/ Computer Science.
* Experience of teaching up to KS5.
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have good curriculum knowledge.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!