Art/ Graphics Teacher
Are you qualified teacher? Do you require the flexibility of supply work?
Provide Education are recruiting for an Art/ Graphics Teacher for a secondary school in the Oldham area.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and ambitious secondary teacher to join our agency, applications are invited from both NQT’s and experienced teachers.
We are recruiting for a secondary teacher with a passion for teaching to teach art and graphics classes on an ongoing basis. This is a full time position to start as soon as possible.
The ideal candidate should:
* Art/ Graphics Specialism PGCE
* Have excellent knowledge of Graphics and Art.
* Experience of teaching science up to KS4.
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Be able to plan suitable stimulating lessons
* Have good curriculum knowledge.
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!