Accounting Teacher Required
Provide Education are recruiting for an Accounting Teacher for a long term role at one of our partnering Schools in Wakefield, applications are invited from both NQT’s and experienced teachers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Accounting Teacher who holds QTS, QTLS or FE qualified.
Typical School hours are 8.15am-3.30pm with an hour for lunch. Any variance to this will be confirmed by your consultant prior to your assignment.
Provide Education can offer you:
- CPD Training opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
- Enrolment in a Pension Scheme
- Option of holiday pay scheme
- Ongoing support and guidance throughout your Education career
- A flexible approach to working hours
- Permanent and temporary opportunities
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR PROVIDE EDUCATION:
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Provide Education are a leading education recruitment agency placing Teachers, Teaching Assistants, Cover Supervisors, HLTAs and Nursery Nurses into Schools and Nurseries across South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, the East Midlands, Manchester and the North East.
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call on 01484 722 705 - evenings and weekends included!
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Provide Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Job Type: Full-time