1:1 SEN Teaching Assistant
Provide Education are recruiting for a Teaching Assistant for a primary school in the Chesterfield area.
We are looking for enthusiastic and ambitious teaching assistant to work 1:1 with an SEN child, this is a full time role starting as soon as possible until half term with the potential to carry on longer.
Candidates must have the Level 3 teaching assistant qualification as a minimum and have the enthusiasm and passion for supporting teachers and children in primary schools.
We are looking for candidates who:
* Have previous experience working as a teaching assistant.
* Previous experience working with SEN children
* Have strong behaviour management skills
* Experience working with challenging pupils.
* Have Cache Level 3 or equivalent
* Use positive and effective behaviour management strategies
* Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
You must have a recent DBS that is on the DBS update service or be prepared to undertake a new DBS with Provide Education.
Benefits of working with Provide Education
* Dedicated consultants committed to getting you work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Attractive refer a friend scheme
We have an experienced team of recruiters and teachers waiting to take your call. If you would like to join a professional friendly agency and are looking to move your career forward by gaining valuable experience or would like to earn some extra money by doing some supply then look no further.
We look forward to taking your call - evenings and weekends included!